5.0

I have used Amsoil products for several years

Great stuff.

I wish more folks knew and used this great product.

I had a car that got 12 MPG when I bought.

A couple of years later after changing the oil and transmission to Amsoil, we got near 20 MPG on a long trip. (about 6 hrs not stop highway driving).

I really like their spray oils and grease also.

I even use it in my lawnmower engine, (Small Engine oil)

I also, like their chainsaw oil and two cycle oils.

Great stuff Amsoil.

In my mind top of the line products.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of positive experience from AMSOIL. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants AMSOIL to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most high quality of product. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Exxon Mobil Corporation. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by AMSOIL for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with AMSOIL?

Comments