1.4
Turnaround Time

This am I placed an on line order with Amsoil.It took me three hours to order four items.

Once I got everything through and receiveed my shipping conformation, Amsoil shipped my products to somewhere in Texas. I redid the order and it did it again. I call Amsoil, waited 22 minutes to get answered and was stuck on hold. Had to cancel the original order and reorder and what a total waste of time.

I have used Amsoil for decades as did my father. But this is my last order. The hassell in ordering has gotten to be too much. You can not reach anyone, takes a hour some time to get help if then, the online odering system is a complete joke.

I will be forwarding an email to our 17,000 employees to cease from doing any business with Amsoil in their perspective divisions. In addition, I will be cancelling my personal account with Amsoil and will take to social media warning the general,public of the poor customer service they can expect from Amsoil. In a time when customer service is falling by the wayside, it's sad to see Amsoil is following the herd, forsaking customer service and those which helped build their company. Trust me, this will eventually cost Amsoil Millions in revenue in the future.

I plan on doing my part to insure it.One very unhappy x customer.

Review about: Amsoil Shipping Service.

I didn't like: Web site or customer service, Hold ti e, Customer service and web site.

Had an Experience with AMSOIL?

Comments